Tom Migot Photography
Your wedding day is about you and your dearest and Tom Migot Photography will capture your personality, your emotions and the candid reactions of your guests throughout that memorable day. Therefore apart from the bride and groom shots and the group shots, nothing is posed.
Tom Migot is an Artist Photographer and as such what Tom provides his clients with, is not a commodity but an experience. The photographs Tom Migot crafts are unique and considered as true art pieces. Tom tailors his services to your wishes and therefore does not do wedding packages. Instead here is an abstract of what you can expect to experience when booking Tom Migot Photography for your wedding:
- Engagement/Pre-wedding photo-shoot for us to get to know each other and you to get comfortable in front of the camera.
- A professional Makeup Artist at your side throughout the wedding day to insure you look at your best.
- Coverage from the bridal/groom preparation until after the reception party.
- Video coverage.
- A beautifully crafted Presentation Book containing all your photographs fully edited on a High Resolution DVD.
- A private password protected online gallery where you and your friends can view and download all the fully edited proofs. Your images are kept safe for 4 years.
This is your wedding and Tom Migot Photography will come to wherever your chose to celebrate this beautiful event. Whether it is a wedding in the capital city of Edinburgh, in the middle of the Scottish Borders, lost in the Scottish Highlands or even abroad Tom's answer is "Yes I Do!”. Tom's craft relies on human interactions and emotions which is the reason why Tom would really like to speak with you to find out about you and your wedding day to ensure Tom Migot Photography can provide you with the very best memories of it.